Lipoic acid was Re: question about Chromium

Sorry for my confused state of mind.   I misunderstood a previous post.
For some reason I thought GL was separate from the chromium.  Sorry, Tom.
I am due for a day in bed to regenerate brain cells.  Since we are on the
topic of keeping blood glucose levels stable with chromium (not carbo
lipoic acid???  I have been doing some reading and this stuff is proposed
to have similar effects as chromium and in fact, for diabetics, research in
Europe has shown that it can actually reverse the damage of diabetes
(regenerates nerve cells).  In the interests of our equine friends and our
wonderful sport of endurance, I wondered what that could mean for us.  I
find it fascinating that so much of what I have learned about diabetes,
nutrition and the utilization of glucose into energy (or fat) has some
impact on what I have learned about endurance.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657