Re: RC: juniors

 In one ride, they came in 5th >and >6th.  So, they both weighed in for
BC.  I thought that the only reason >she
>didn't get it was because she weighs 85 lbs.

I'd say you're right.  Cici Butler won BC at the Tennessee 100 several
years ago.  I'm sure she was still riding as a Jr then, and doubt she
weighed even 85 lbs. at the time.  I think the only thing the junior
doesn't get is top 10 points, since those are senior division points.
Correct me if I'm wrong somebody.

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.