Re: RC: juniors

I know one junior who rode in two 50's last year.  We'll call her Alison
(because that's her name).  :)
She is only 13 and rode with a sponsor.  In one ride, they came in 5th and
6th.  So, they both weighed in for BC.  I thought that the only reason she
didn't get it was because she weighs 85 lbs.  I think her horse (well, the
horse she was riding) got the highest vet score (if this sounds wrong it's
because I am dumb not because ride management did something wrong sooo....).
And in the second 50, her and her sponsor came in 10th and 11th.  He (her
sponsor) was going to let her be 10th but he knew that she didn't stand a
chance at BC because she is no bigger than a horsefly.  So, he came in first
and she came in 11th.
I don't know if this helps at all....it could just be a little endurance ride
story.
good luck in your search for information
-Renee