Re: Kicked out of a show

Another aspect to think about---it appears you were not part of that show and did not intend to be----these people likely were responsible for the horses/people coming to their show (insurance, etc) and did not want the responsibility for someone who was not "official".   I hope y'all understand what I am saying.  I delivered a horse to a Morgan show site in Oklahoma City--the horse was simply to be picked up and transported on by a person showing there.   The show committee would NOT allow our horse to even get out of the trailer at the arena because he was not "part of the show".   So, maybe what is why you were "kicked out" and they were actually not snobs at all but concerned about liability.   ???  Possible?
Claudia