More on being kicked out of show

As a matter of fact, I did have Gracie's Coggins on me - wasn't asked for it.
It's a public park in a very rural part of Florida, about 4 acres away from our stable.
I think I got my nose bent out of shape because 1. I was very thirsty and frustrated 2.  It's a public park  3. I had no intention of staying - I stopped there solely to get a drink before I went on a long ride

I really meant for this all to be a grin - I mean, how many of us get kicked out of ANYPLACE now that we are no longer rowdy teenagers?  Didn't mean to start anything.  Just poking fun at the snobs.  Sorry......

Denise in FL
(goodnight) Gracie