Re: RC: saddle covers

Dry? Dry? What is "Dry"? This is Oregon.....Actually, since we do ride in the rain here (or not at all), our raincoats, ponchos, whatever we have on cover the saddle also. When we are off the horse we use waterproof fabric that came from Werner Works. Doesn't exactly color coordinate because it's black on one side & orange on the other but no water gets through it. Can easily be rolled up & tied on to the saddle when not in use. Seem like goretex would do the same.
carol
Oregon