Re: RC: Re: Re: Helmets

>I can resist no longer - gotta get in on this soap opera. How many of you
>consistently wear your helmets when you work around horses on the ground?
>
>Duncan Fletcher
>dfletche@gte.net

Once the horse is trained I don't bother (I don't do breedings), but I have
been known to don my motorcycle helmet (which has a chin guard) when
dealing with  horses who are being a bit resistant to having their back
feet picked up, or my regular helmet when teaching youngsters to trailer
load or do anything else which might lead them to rear or strike.

Lynn Kinsky (Santa Ynez, CA)
http://www.silcom.com/~lkinsky