Re: RC: Re: rider shoes

In a message dated 02/11/2000 9:12:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Onefarmgirl@aol.com writes:

<< Any success stories out there for rider shoes?

I've tried various types of shoes and boots over the years.  At the moment
I'm using Ariat Performer, and I love 'em.  Good support, protects the
bottoms of my feet with their sturdy soles, and I can hike in them if
necessary.

Barbara