WEC 2000 Compiegne France

Hi all,

You know the year 2000 rendez-vous :

         The World Equestrian Endurance Championship

                   Compiègne, August 20-27

 France will be hosting the World Equestrian Endurance Championship.

 I and my team will be pleased to welcome you and all the national
representatives
 coming from forty countries. An estimated 750 people will participate and
contribute
 to the events of this World Championship.

 Any details on

 • preparation of the race ;
 • pre ride 6th of may ;
 • trail discovery (horse or bicycle) ;
 • practical organisation (contacts, lodging, reception, etc.) ;
 • horses available for competitions (May or August).
 • combined visits/ races to Paris, Versailles, Florac .

Please contact ceerv@compuserve.com