Re: Re: No more helmets PLEASE!!

> Yeah, I'll second that.  I wear my helmet all the time too but there'll
> always be them 'as will and them 'as won't, so yes, lets get onto more
> interesting things.......

Hit your delete button. There are new people on the list every day. Because
we've read 50 messages on the subject, doesn't mean the new guys have. And
if everyone hasn't voiced their opinion or told their story yet, then the
subject isn't dead yet.

I figure those who are tired of the old subject should quit whining and
start a new discussion. How about it?

Sharon (grouchy 'cause it's raining)
So. California