No more helmets PLEASE!!

All,

I don't comment on things too often on RC and I had been hoping the
helmet thread would die naturally.

But - I keep seeing lots of arguments on this and no one is changing
anyone's views anywhere that I can see.

Let's just drop it and get on with endurance related things that
we can discuss and learn from.

Helmets are important but they have been discussed to the point
of very diminishing returns.  Perhaps someone could collect
all of them together as a FAQ and the next time someone posts
about helmets - everyone just says  - see the FAQ.

Please NO MORE HELMET discussion...

I would filter it into the trash bin if I could but that loses
the whole digest for me.

I do wear a helmet myself - always - but let's get on with Endurance.

Mike
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston