Real CAT scan costs

Just to let you in on some info here for some of you that don't have
insurance!!!!
helmet $40.00
compared to
Chest and head Cat scans for injuries $3061.00
Xrays for chest and head and shoulder injuries $663.50
Surgery 75 min to repair head,knee and ear $440.80
time spent in recovery room $413.25

the bills keep rolling in guys I haven't received the rest yet.Now
realistically I could have avoided an ambulance ride by hubby piling me into
the truck to go have xrays. so that would have cost me about $663.50 plus
the gas for the hospital trip. I haven't recieved the ER bill yet! THANK GOD
for insurance!!
Carla (think the $$ makes a point?)
Ansata (I have a life ins policy!)
Haley (mee toooooo!)
Rob (looking into wife life insurance policy!)