Abetta Saddles

Renee, I looked at Abetta's long and hard and thought they wouldn't hold up very
long if they were rode hard.  Check the Ridecamp Archives on Abetta's.  I posted
a similar question a year ago and got a lot of responses.

The most striking thing is the nail heads made a bulge in the neoprene underside
of some of the saddles but not all.  I'm not familiar with the other saddle you
mentioned, a Fabtron.  But it sounds similar to my American Saddlery #800
Endurance model that I have.  The Abetta, Bighorn and American Saddlery are
similar in price I don't know about the Fabtron.
begin:vcard
n:Pollock;Don & Linda
tel;home:(502) 839-8188
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;1400 Birdie Road;Lawrenceburg;Kentucky;40342;
version:2.1
email;internet:donp@dcr.net
fn:Don & Linda Pollock
end:vcard