Re: RC: Selenium

At 04:06 PM 2/10/00 -0600, Sarah Ralston wrote:
>and are easily broken open and poured on feed. Unless you are
>having a hard time keeping the weight on her you might also
>try cutting back on the oil. If all the above fails, she may be
>a candidate for a carbohydrate restricted diet, especially
>with her history-cut out the molasses....
>Good luck with her. Hope this helps.>

Another thing you could try is changing from giving oil to giving Fat
Pak.  I've heard a lot of positive feed back from friends that have used
it, and myself used it and was quite pleased.

tying up was discussed at a recent seminar I attended that was put on my
KER (Kentucky Equine Research).  They have a website:  www.ker.com    If
you get in there, do a search for "chromium".  Good luck,