Re: RC: [Fwd: RC: Heartrates up to 220]

Sounds like once again  "common sense" proved out in the lab. So I take it
that one could conclude it would be a good idea for a HW rider to look for a
larger Arab, say 15-2 and up, or an Anglo for his endurance horse?

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com