Re: RC: [Fwd: RC: Heartrates up to 220]

In a message dated 2/9/00 2:52:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, wsabg@t-online.de
writes:

<< yes, I do so. The highest reading according to my Polar Accurex Plus was a
225 last year at the last heat of an intervall of 3 at a mountain. Ninja
often goes up to 210 - 223 at those kind of intervalls. I do have the
interface for the Polar, so I can keep track of his HR as
 well as of the improvement he made. >>

How long are you able to sustain those rates, Wolfgang?

ti