Fw: horse for sale-cheap

Have a friend with a nice endurance/competitive prospect for sale. He is a big chestnut thoroughbred. 6yo, 16hh. Very gentle, but has plenty of get-up-and-go. If anyone knows Teresa Searcy's Proud Sailor, he reminds me a lot of him. He's a sweetheart, but they want an arab. He's asking $1500, but will entertain any reasonable offer and will consider trade. I'm handling the sale for him, so send any replies directly to me. Delivery is possible within a few hours drive of Ohio.

Maggie Fleming
Under a Shooting Star Farm