Tennessee Walking Horses and Endurance

Hello all,

My son and I have spent a year showing Tennessee Walking Horses. (I got involved because of a family member)  While our experiences with the industry itself were not exactly positive, we have completely fallen in love with the breed (and its NATURAL capabilities, sweet disposition, intelligence, stamina etc.).   While we both love training for events and the fun of learning and competition, we no longer want to participate/ show in that particular arena.  We trail ride consistently now and have four amazing horses.  Since I was in college I wanted to learn more about endurance and have been reading as much as possible.

My question is this...can anyone out there refer me to a person who has experience with Tennessee Walking Horses and Endurance?  I have searched the archives and seen a few references, but not much information.  My first priority is giving my son the opportunity to
meet other people who love and respect their horses.  He is so thirsty for knowledge about horse physiology and psychology that I can't think of a better group of people to become involved with as he grows up.

I would appreciate any information/ referrals that you could provide.

Thanks,
Denise