Veternary Military History - off topic but please have patience

There is such a wide community of riders I just couldn't think of a more
likely place to ask post this question.  I am trying to locate a copy of
the 2 volume set named Veternary Military History of the United States,
by Louis A Merillat and Delwin M. Campbell. Published in Kansas City
Missouri, The Haver-glover Laboratories, 1935.

I have found out that my Great Uncle, Robert Vans Agnew graduated from
the Ontario Veternay College in 1895 and he is mentioned many times in
this set of historical records. Any suggestions to help find a copy of
the set would be greatly appreciated.
TIA
/s/ Frank (Seffner Florida)
--