L@@king horse homes advice

I am the kind of person that likes to plan ahead. Hubby and me are looking
in the KY area to purchase an exisiting business. Franklin, Central City and
Russellville towns. For the next two years I will be dedicating my time and
life to building up the business and working to build a better future so
that I can continue my hobby with endurance riding.
The trouble is we are looking at rental places, house purchase in a year
perhaps but not off to bat. The trouble with rental is some houses do not
have acreage to sustain horses. I don't have the cash off hand to maintain
at a stable. However we haven't yet to give it a good hard try because we
have only began the prepurchase phase.
The questions are would it hinder my horses to put them in a program for
Handicap riding where I can benefit as tax rideoff and they take 100% care
of the animal. I see the pros as the horse will get lots of love, Care and
mental training. Cons I won't have the access like I do now. however I won't
have much time to spend with them.
The second I have thought of leasing one out as a endurance horse and
keeping the other as a broodmare. I am not very comfortable as a lease
because of the liability that the lessee would have if they were to damage
her. Has anyone had that trouble before.
Carla (packing items away as we speak)
Ansata (ahh kiddlets are sooo adorable yet annoying!)
Haley (they are pretty tasty too!)
Rob (don't i have a say in this?)