Cool lameness site

Hi guys,
I found the neatest site, it allows you to play vet and diagnose a lameness in a horse.  Kinda virtual reality but you get to "trot the horse out" to check for lameness.  Also, you can look at the various nerves and bones in horse's legs.  Very interesting :-)

http://horses.tqn.com/home/horses/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://cal.vet.upenn.edu/lameness/intro/
Rachael  (too wet to ride after 2" of rain)
and horses who are suddenly the same color (look ma, we're ALL BROWN)
in S. Texas