Jerry's Pantyhose

truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< Now the real story is when Jerry went to the emergency room and they
 found out he was wearing panty hose. Remember your mom and the clean
 undies in case you get hurt and have to go to the hospital - welllll
 maybe male endurance riders should think of this before they put on
 their panty hose :-). >>

Is that true?  Oh, that is priceless.  The tights are bad enough, but I know
alot of men who wear stuff underneath so they can wear the jeans on the
outside.  That manly apperance on the outside means everything.  You'd never
know he's actually wearing a thong underneath.  haha.  As Robin Hood once
said, "Nothing looks better than a group of men in tights."

There's a song in there somewhere just waiting to burst out in chorus,
Howard

P.S.  Is Jerry in a body cast where it makes your arms stick out like
Frankenstein?  Next time we see him we all have to get together and sing,
"George, George (Jerry, Jerry), George of the jungle, brave as he can be.
Jer, Jer, Jer of the jungle, watch out for that trrrreeeeeeeeeee (root)."

haha