Re: Darwin's Theory

> I almost let this go by without comment, but then changed my mind....
> Evolution is changes over thousands and thousands of yrs cause by
"NATURAL"
> elements in order to survive in the wild.

Well, I almost let this one go, but couldn't.  I suggest that you read a
book by the name of 'The Beak of the Finch' by Jonathan Weiner.  It is a
Pulitzer Prize winning book following a scientific study done on Darwins
Finches in the Galapogos.  It turns out that evolution can and does take
place in a very short period of time,
as in under a decade and in some cases just a few years.  THe finch study is
not the only one mentioned, but it is the main study.  This is really a
wonderful book and reads a bit like a novel, I couldn't put it down.

As for the changes in the horse, I'd have to agree with you, that's not
evolution, that's domestication, the selective breeding for certain traits
by humans.  Oh, and the larger horses might have a similar cause as the
larger humans, better nutrition.

Cathy in central Oregon