Re: eye, eye

> RC wisdom please comment:  I've evaluated two horses recently whose eyes
> frequently revealed the sclera, ie white portion, during exercise in the
> paddock to demonstrate way of going

Sally,

The horses sclera did not show until the horses became animated?

I have a gelding who has lots of this white showing in both of his eyes - it
is there all the time.  He is the dearest, kindest horse who ever lived, but
when I first saw that white for some reason I thought it meant trouble. Not
so in his case. Are you thinking that the horses are fearful?

Sharon
So. California