Re: RC: RE: Re: Ok I have heard-but I need air

In a message dated 2/7/00 9:24:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, greymare@jps.net
writes:

<< [Karen Sullivan]  Michelle, the idea of the "brim" scares me.  I have
always insisted on helmets that have a velcro brim that will easily come off.
I have read about people with broken necks from helmet brims that dig into
ground and stop them too suddenly.  What do you all think? >>

I have to agree, Karen.  The whole concept of snap-off brims is to prevent
snapping the neck at an unusual angle in a fall.  I'd rather have a bloody
nose than an injured neck, thank you...

Heidi