Re: Easyboot question

At 07:23 PM 02/07/2000 -0800, sharon dial wrote:
>Are you using them over shoes?

Yes.  I condition without easyboots, and then put them on for actual
endurance rides.  If I pull shoes in the winter I'll use the boots then too.

>By the way, I also applied a grinder to the toes of the boots as they didn't
>have a nice breakover, in my opinion, but that was an easy fix.

http://www.greatbasin.com/~sportssaddle/Easyboot.html   This link shows my
pics.  I haven't had a chance yet to update all the pictures now that I
have a digital camera.  I grind the toes too.  Or, if I don't have time I
just ride in them 250 miles and that does the same thing <bg>.

>Also, I find
>them very quick and easy to get on and off. I hear many people griping about
>how hard this process is. Don't know why that is.

You wouldn't believe how many people there are who carry an easyboot but
don't have the foggiest idea what to do with it when they actually need
it.  ;^)

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV