Still Looking

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi Everybody,

I am still looking for a ranch I can live on with my horse and
small dog.  We don't need anything fancy, just livable.  I am
responsible and can help out with anything that needs to be done.
I am working in the Portland Oregon area and would re-locate as
long as there is a town/city nearby where I could find a 40 hour
a week job.  My skills are all in the Administrative Assistant/
General Office field.  Some of you know what a handful my horse is
for me and I want to live near knowledgable people.  Preferably
Endurance folks that I can learn from.  Plus the fact I have my
horse boarded but no place to train/condition and I do not own a
trailer to take him out anywhere.  Anyhow, I am just hoping people
might see this ad that haven't caught it before.  So if you know
of a place or have a small house/trailer/cottage I can rent on
your property I would love to talk to you.  I have excellent
references.  Clean cut, non-party'er(can't even spell it:), non-
smoker.  EVERYBODY LOVES ME, well, maybe not everybody, there was
that boy I beat up in 2nd grade:)  Well he was pullin my hair!!

Thanks to All:)  Denise