Re: RC: Vitamin supplements

In a message dated 2/7/2000 6:20:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<<
 Sally Hafkemeyer hafke7@netins.net
 I'm hoping to get some feedback on vitamin supplements, ABC Plus in
particular.  I have been using ABC Plus with good results as measured by coat
condition and overall attitude/appearance.  But an experienced endurance
rider just told me that she avoided the product because it contributed to
"tying up".  Have any of you heard of this problem?
 Thanks
 Sally H.

Been using them for years.  Never a problem.

Phil