RE: Re: Ok I have heard-but I need air

-----Original Message-----
From:	Michelle Rowe [SMTP:michrowe@frontier.net]
If you can learn to live with
a brim, though, it's a great idea.  Hubby recently fell off and landed right
on his face somehow and fortunately the brim of his Troxel took the brunt of
the damage.  He had a bloody nose, but it would have been much worse without
a good brim.

[Karen Sullivan]  Michelle, the idea of the "brim" scares me.  I have always insisted on helmets that have a velcro brim that will easily come off. I have read about people with broken necks from helmet brims that dig into ground and stop them too suddenly.  What do you all think?