Re: RC: Reno

In a message dated 2/6/00 11:22:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
LRiedel769@AOL.COM writes:

<< Unfortunately Atlanta, which promised
 to be
 great, doesn't count because of the blizzard of the century. (The pansies
 were blooming when we arrived!)  >>

You're right, Louise--we had our swimsuits packed!!  That was a really fun
convention, despite the adversity, and since Atlanta IS a major hub that only
gets that sort of a storm "once in a century," I sure think it merits another
look...

Heidi