re: helmets & "helmet hair"

Hi All -

I wear mine All the time, I have a lot of money and time invested in my career (I just paid $1000 for one class which begins this week, with two more right behind it), and I value the brain I have. None of my riding friends wear them. How much are you worth to your self? Your family? Your horses? I also ride western style. Fate does dictate when your number comes up, I just don't feel I want to speed up the process!

For "helmet hair", just put on a baseball cap (after you're done!), or bring along a cordless curling iron. Simple.