RE: Fw: RC: endurance prospect, etc.

But that is true of Three day eventing and dressage and steeplechasing and
(god knows) the show ring.  Just where are you planning to compete that this
isn't the case?  At least in endurance, you can compete for BC, where skill
of the team IS the most importanct part!

Alison Farrin
Innovative Pension Strategy & Design
alison@innovativepension.com
858-451-9594 x 107