Ok I have heard-but I need air

I agree with wearing of a helmet, I just have never found one that
didn't let enough air through as I got a severe case of heat stroke and
just can't take the heat.  Of course, combining that with hot flashes, I
am a really "warm" woman.  What can I wear that will still protect me
but  lets air in, or not make me feel claustrophobic?  I don't ever wear
hats, cowboy or otherwise because of the brim and not being to see above
me.  I am working on wearing one of those velcro brims though.
Kandhy