Re: RC: sorry, but another bra question

Thought I would answer your question.  I happened to find these bras quite by
accident at Spokane Wa. Bloomsday Race.  This is undoubtly the best sport bra
I have ever worn. The brand is Enell, and they are manufacted is Montana. 1
800 828 7661  They are not cheap, running around $50.00, but are definately
worth it.  I do fifty milers and used to really feel it, but no more.
Linda Hansen