Wall Feeders

Dawna Bynum-Boyd endurzrider@att.net
I have two wall feeders I purchased when I remodeled my barn, the are mounted on my swing-out feed doors.  I have decided to change them to match the feeders in my other stalls so I have two virtually new wall feeders for sale.  They are designed to use in the corner of the stall they can be mounted on a swing-out feed door like they are now, or on vitually any stall bar or bolted to the wall.  They are made of grey rubbermaid type material and have a large rounded triangular grain tub with a hay rack above the grain area.  It is nice as it catches all the grain and leaf from the hay.  I am sure they would be costly to ship.  I am in Newberg, Oregon which is about 30 miles south of Portland.  If you are interested in the feeders see my ad under miscellaneous items on the endurance.net classifieds for contact and price information.

Dawna Bynum-Boyd
NW Agent for Reactor Panel Saddles
e-mail: nwreactorpanel@worldnet.att.net
website: www.reactorpanel.com