sorry, but another bra question

Vicki Wheeler dwheeler@icx.net
I hate to revive this topic, but I have a question that I've never seen answered.  For those of you who wear 2 bras,
do you wear 2 sport bras or a regular bra + a sport bra?  If the regular+sport, do you wear the regular bra as the
first layer?  My husband video taped my lesson this week &, although it didn't *feel* like I needed extra support, I
was *bouncier* than I should have been.

Are there any of sport bras that are sufficient to wear alone?  I buy the high impact bras.  My previous horse was
gaited so it wasn't as much of an issue.  But I finally was assimilated & this arab is much more animated, causing me
to give a show :-o

TIA (& sorry guys!)
Vicki Wheeler
Knoxville, TN