Re: RC: IAHA

To all those who wrote me private as well as responded on RC:

I myself am not all that interested in starting another IAHA
club!  However, for those who do go for IAHA points in endurance or CTR,
how do you handle your IAHA membership?  Do you join as an
independent?  Are you a member of a local club?  Does your local IAHA
affiliated club support your distance riding?

I live way too far away from the nearest club to want to join one!  No way
am I going to travel 3 hours to go to a meeting of a club that probably
will consider my sport to be the poor sister of the organization!  I was
hoping there was already an IAHA affiliated club that was focused on
distance riding that met on the internet as do the two I have found that
are show oriented.

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html