Re: Christmas Day

Just for the curious about Oklahoma today on Christmas....
Pouring rain.  15-28 degrees...ice everywhere...could not get out even in
reliable little Honda...missed flight to see parents...9 horses crowded into
stalls...the other two with heavy winter blankets have to brave the
weather...icicles dripping down their forelocks...
More rain forecast...I-40 now closed to the east...won't be above freezing
for at least a week...

But everyone is safe,  warm and well fed...and we have electricity (so far
:>).....
We hope you all are safe and warm, as well, and that your weather is better
than ours!
Louise Burton and family
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma