looking for a good trainer in Wa. state

Dale w. Coblentz dalec@flash2.net
Hi. I am looking for a good trainer in wa. state. I have a four year old National Show Horse. I have tryed to trained this horse my  self, by reading books and using videos. I have some of the ground done. When he is in a halter he responds to all my voise comands. When I put him on a long line and send him out if the horse desides he doesnt want to work he will rear up and run I have ben druged ran over, Thats a long story justa couple of bruses and a lot frustating. If he gets scared he will try to run over any thing in his way including you. he has run though a four strand fennce. he is also verry good jumper he will jump a fence almost five foot tall when he gets mad. or just wants to get out of the corral, so i now have a higher fence. I know the horse sounds like a real pain . I have tryed one trainer and it did not work at all the horse seems to only let me work with him and tryed to run over the trainer. Alot of people tell me to sell him or make dog food out of him. I just dont give up to easy i realy like him and some day hope to do my first 50 miler on him can any one help thanks alot. Dale