Re: RC: rider supply checklist needed

In a message dated 12/25/00 7:51:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkwranch@cmn.net writes:

<<  I once got a really good checklist of things to bring to rides (for
rider, horse, camping, etc.), a very comprehensive checklist, and I have lost
my copy.  I tried to find it on the archives but no luck.
 Could someone help me out with another copy of it? >>

Sure.  Take everything that isn't nailed down.  All your saddles, cause you
never know when one will break out there on the trail, all your bridles and
headstalls, all your blankets (so you can change them at the vet checks), all
your riding clothes, two pairs of riding boots, with extra laces (cause they
will, also, break), both of your riding helmets, 300 gallons of water (cause
your horses won't drink that stuff they have at ridecamp), tent, sleeping
bags, blankets, pillows, pump for air mattress,  4 large bales of hay, two
bags of feed not including that one bag of beet pulp.  Empty out your fridge
and put it all in your cooler with two bags of ice, bring the small grill,
don't forget the charcoal and lighter fluid and matches,  GATOR Aid, steaks
for the grill, granola bars for the ride, bread, lunch meat, condiments, eggs
and bacon for breakfast, the gas cooker, the skillet, plates, silverware,
and, for Heaven's sake DO NOT FORGET THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS:   Beer and
Duck Tape!

cya,
Howard (I know I'm forgetting something there)