Christmas Day

Well, since we do seem to be loosening up, may as well describe the North
GA. Christmas.  Josie decided that we needed to get Christmas presents
for the dogs and cats.  These are pretty unpampered outside pets so a
meal of CANNED food was pretty extravegant. She labeled each can and put
it under the tree.  The first cat that came into the forbidden household
took it in stride. The second, one-eyed fat cat gorged himself until he
swelled up like a balloon and looked like he had fallen in his can. It
was all over his chin and he couldn't reach it all...the dogs had to help
clean him up.  The first two dogs slunk into the kitchen rather nervously
but ate.  The newest dog, a grown male Aussie farm dog whose owners died
and left him to us was absolutely mortified at the thought of coming in.
Not to be denied, Josie went outside in 22 degree weather and dragged the
poor dog across one room of hardwood and then across the linolium.  His
Christmas feast was a can of dog food dumped on one of my dinner plates
and I'm not sure he enjoyed it but he survived.  We made sure the horses
got a little extra hay and that it wasn't a bottom bale. :-) The horses
got more presents than we did, but they won't know about them until we
tack them up next time.  I got Bill a bench grinder. I have no idea what
he'll use it for, but my farrier needs it to roll Kaboot's toes so I hope
Bill enjoys his gift. >eg<

Merry Christmas everybody!
Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!