Southerners and Snow

> I can beat that!  Last weekend, up north of San Francisco where we >
live, I went jogging in the state forest, and was quite comfortable > in
shorts and a tank top.......we can do
> lots of rides

Ahhh, but did you get to sit on the couch with a fire in the fireplace,
sipping coffee, watching snow fall, guilt free...knowing you really
didn't need to ride today?  And were your horses standing at the
fence...every hair standing straight out so they looked like big
powderpuffs, snorting puffs of vapor.  I think perfect weather every day
would be like the old story "Christmas Every Day"...too much of a good
thing...*but* isn't it great that it sounds like we're all where we want
to be weatherwise? :-))  I dread riding when it's cold just like anybody
else, but once I'm out there it's magic, and only the real die hards ever
get to experience it.

We don't have any form of TV reception at my house, but tonight is the
night we've chosen to watch videos of Charlie Brown Christmas...Garfield,
and Rudolph.  I don't worry about endurance during December, it's quiet
here and we just take it easy.  Only went shopping twice. But it's always
exciting after the break when Jan. 1 and the New Year's Resolutions roll
around...are you guys thinking of that yet?  The days start getting
longer this week. :-D

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.