Storm is coming!

Just a word of encouragement to any other Oregonians
out there who are battling the major storm that is
coming, good luck! I know my horses are safe, mostly
dry, and happy. Hope you and your's are too!!

Kelsey (hold on boys, theres a 80 mph gust coming!)
Thunder (hey mom, can I bring out the kite?)
Sam (bring another rain coat, will ya?)

=====
To My Horses: Horses are my life, horses are me, horses are the answer, the key. Without them I'd perish, no friends, no life with which to live. Them, always will I cherish, their love, and what they give. Horses are my life, horses are my way. And never will the day come, that I'd throw one way. They come, and go like the weather, but leave a mark in my heart that will stay forever. My boys, I love! ~Kelsey