Re: RC: RE: Trailer survey

In a message dated 12/18/00 8:20:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
grizzlyan@mindspring.com writes:

<< When it comes to turning around on dead-end dirt roads to trailheads to
wild
 and beautiful places, you want the littlest rig possible, not the biggest.

    Unless, you have a gooseneck....they turn standing still in the rear.
Only problems with goosenecks is that they cheat around corners making turns.
 We been able to get ours in all the rides except one, and the RM found us
some place that we could fit.  So it worked out well in the end.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269