Re: RC: RE: Giant/midget

In a message dated 12/19/2000 9:47:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< Becky, I guess you are just partial to short horses, maybe! >>

Since Arabians are supposed to average between 14 to 15 hands I am thinking
Becky is on the right track. They have maintain this size for over 3000 years
and in the last 50 yrs people are trying to change that. I believe one of the
reasons Arabians are natural born endurance horses is because they a smaller
in stature and big on heart. Taller horses break down faster than smaller,
again have you noticed that wild horses are always smaller?

Maria