Merry Christmas

Twas a week in December, and all 'cross the farm,
The Critters were waiting for It to get warm.
It's not right, they all said; this is not a bit funny!
What happened to summer? What happened to sunny!
The water's all froze up--"Too bad"'s what you say?
We don't like cold water; we don't like cold hay.
The cedars are nice, and give warmth to our A**
But we'd much prefer to be munching on grass.
We want sunshine and warmth to return to our place.
A Sunny Christmas would put a smile on our face.

Mine, too!!!    Merry Christmas from Provin's Promises