Re: Re: Was Marawi horses, now Boerperds.

>They are doing very well in endurance, with the boerperd x arab being a
very
popular mix to ride especially by the more rural riders :-) (ie boere Tracey
or for you americans the farmers).

I have a friend who invited me to ride his schooled-to-second-level dressage
horse.  It is a beautiful, grey Boerperd, standing 15.1 hh and, boy, can it
move!  I was honoured.  The best thing about these guys is that they're
stocky, have great legs, and can survive on a whiff of grain.

And their minds....oh for those minds!!!!!

Tracey
(who loves TBs but would occasionally trade one in for a horse who is
completely unflappable ALL the time!!!!!!)