Easy Boots with socks, or without vetwrap

  In the archives I came across a message from someone who said
they tried using socks (people-type socks) under Easy Botts
instead of vetwrap and it woked.  I tried emailing her to see
if she continued to have luck witht his method but the addy was
no longer valid.
  Has anyone else tried this and had any luck?  Does anyone out
there ride without any vetwrap or other protection under the
boot?  Don't want to add any more time to tacking up than
necessary, but don't want to shred my horses feet up either.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag