Re: RC: sweepstakes horses

I didn't say it very well, sorry.  What I meant was that a horse who
comes on the market, advertised as an endurance prospect, had
probably not been Sweepstakes nominated if not in utero--if he was
that good, 1) they'd've kept him, or perhaps 2) he wouldn't be a
prospect, but instead a finished horse, and priced like it too.

I think I'm still not saying it very well! <g>

Nominating against earnings is a good program, lets people who are
confident about their horse's ability "bet on the come".  (all that
thinking about Reno...)

Sweeps is the only nice thing they ever did for Chance; too bad
they're still in business.  I hope they get "theirs", in this
lifetime.

Lynne