Reno Forever?

I don't think holding the convention in a place other than Reno would
bankrupt AERC, now that apparently someone is minding the store and
keeping better track of the finances.  Do you know where the people came
from when the convention in the east didn't have as many attendees?
Could be not as many people from the west attended because they know
they can go for the next 4 years so they would not like to spend the
money that the people in the east have to spend 4 out of 5 years if they
are to attend.  I know lots of people that attended the Lexington
convention from the east that stated that it was the first time they had
been able to attend because it was finally affordable. Cut use some
slack its only once every 4 years. Louise WV